Tips for working the booths:
- Sign in and out at Information Booth - you don't have to sign for each shift, just when you arrive to work, through the time you stop working. You'll also get a nametag created from the Master Spreadsheet.
- Service with a smile! - we're there to serve the school community, make every student and parent feel welcome
- Rules: Follow the rules for your booth, collect the correct number of tickets, and require players to be safe!
- Wristbands: Children with Wristbands can do an unlimited number of games, but must go to the back of the line after each “turn.” When giving prize tickets, only collect the # of tickets earned on each time (don't over-give).
- Faculty: If you have any questions on Saturday, see Mrs. Lieberman, Ms. Moore, Dr. Nunalee, Mr. League, and Mr. Kielty. They are there to help!